1. Background checks
- An email will be sent to you for you to fill out the background check.
- Follow the link to the website and fill out the application online.
- I will be notified of your status once completed. So you do nothing after the form is filled out.
- If there is any clarification needed based on the findings, Matt Moran and I will contact you individually.
2. Concussion Training
- Everyone needs to complete this for the 2019 baseball season.
- Click the link: CDC HEADS UP to Youth Sports: Online Training at: https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
- This training will take at least 30 minutes, so know that going into it.
- Complete the mandatory questions and survey within the online course.
- Once completed, print and save a copy of the Concussion Certificate for your records AND send certification form to email@example.com.
3. Copy of Driver's License
- Please send my a scanned copy of your valid Driver's License or government issued photo ID. firstname.lastname@example.org
All three of these steps MUST be completed before the season starts. You will not be allowed to umpire unless these are completed and sent to me. Please set aside a few minutes to get these done before the season starts.